COVID-19 Precaution Standards for Health & Safety
The health and wellbeing of our guests, team members, and all who visit our hotel have absolute priority.
We are continuously monitoring and following the guidelines of the WHO and local health authorities and act accordingly, taking all necessary health and safety preventative measures.
The high standards of cleaning have been expanded into a comprehensive hygiene strategy, with additional disinfection and strict rules, minimizing the risks for our guests and team.
General standards for safe hotel operation
- Personal protective equipment for all employees in the different hotel departments
- Continual training and instruction in the new hygiene concept of team members
- A specialized crisis team of heads and heads of departments to monitor and control the implementation of all measures.
Standards for the safe welcome at our Front Office
- PVC protectors at the reception desk
- Digital presentation of the hotel information
- Contactless services - online check-in, contactless payment, online menus.
- Access management to ensure physical distance
Standards for safe stay with us
- Guest kit upon request - equipped with disposable gloves, masks, and hand disinfectant
- Regular disinfection and cleaning of critical points in hotel rooms - door handles, remote control, telephone, mini bar, switches, wardrobe and drawer handles, bathroom
- Frequent disinfection of all high contact points and surfaces in public areas - lift buttons, handrails, corridors, WC, luggage room, door handles, etc.
- Hand sanitizer in all public areas
- Training of Housekeeping staff by professional suppliers for hotel complex hygiene (Ecolab, Diversеy)
Standards for safety in our dining outlets
- QR code menu for all F&B outlets
- A special arrangement of tables, keeping a social distance.
Standards for safe events
- We follow the restrictions and guidelines from the local authorities in the conference rooms
- Food and snacks for conference guests are portion-packed and served in each conference room
- Frequent disinfection of all high contact points and surfaces in all of the conference halls
- Hand sanitizer in front of the conference halls
- A virtual 3D platform for the meeting rooms
- A mobile laboratory on-site (upon request)
- Vaccinated service staff