Our peers are the heart and soul of Grand Hotel Sofia
- Our hotel management team dedicates itself to providing a secure and enjoyable work environment, one that promotes honesty, mutual respect, personal growth, career advancement and observation of the business ethics rules.
- We are looking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals, people who relish a challenge and ultimately taking pride in what they do.
- We expect respecting our exceptionally high standards from all our employees. If you truly aspire to commit to heartfelt and sincere service, which is much more than a pleasant welcome with a warm smile, this is the place to work for you.
- We want to be almost perfect, by focusing on anticipating a desire before it has been spoken, by making the impossible possible and giving our guests an unforgettable journey.
- We want anyone who walks through Grand Hotel Sofia’s doors to experience the continued legacy of a refined and bespoke service of genuine care.
If you are willing to join our team of hospitality professionals, please view our current vacancies below and contact us:
Current open positions
• driving license and fluent English
• good command in English, еxperience is considered an asset
• basic English, secondary education, experience in similar position will be considered as an advantage
Chef (night shift)
• professional qualification-cook, experience is an advantage
We will be happy to meet communicative, positive and responsible persons to join our team!